Monday 28 February 2011

Miss Von Vamp - Revealed!

No posts for a while, my apologies for this, I have been very busy with my studies, also I have been making burlesque accessories for sale in shops. I am soon to be the proud tenant of a glass cabinet in Burlesque Salon at the OASIS in Birmingham - watch out for pictures which will be posted as soon as this happens!

On my last visit to this shop, I met up with Miss Von Vamp. She is one of my sponsored artistes and asked if I could tell you all about some forthcoming performances that she is very excited and proud to be doing....


So look out for Miss Von Vamp on:


Thursday 27th March - where she will be performing in the window of Coco de Mer in Covent Garden, London for 1 hour
Friday 1st April - Embraced Burlesque - Wolverhampton
Sunday 17th April - The Blue Room - Northampton

For more information about Miss Von Vamp, visit her website http://www.vonvamp.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment