Friday 6 August 2010

Helene Bach as show vendor.

Just a quick post today, to show some of the new designs I have come up with, ready to sell on my stall as I take my products to the people! I will be appearing as show vendor at:

Black Country Burlesque's EXTREME show at "The Public" in West Bromwich on 13/8/10,

also at:
Roxy's Rendezvous "On a night like this" at The Talking Heads in Southampton on 22/8/10. (Where I will be making my stage debut.)

Here are a few of the new designs I have created for sale at these events. I will also be writing show reviews. I look forward to seeing some of you there!





The famous flying eyeball logo has been transformed into a pastie design!

Some variants on my juicy cherry designs, very pretty and vibrant.


A nude effect pastie, made from ivory satin topped with black lace and a sequin spot border.

No comments:

Post a Comment