Wednesday 21 July 2010

Workouts, Choreography and Glitter!

This week is an endless round of workouts, living room choreography and glitter! I am at the apex of a strict training programme to be in good shape and ready for my burlesque debut at "Roxy's Rendezvous" in August. The show has a Kylie theme to it, and I've chosen a lesser known song to perform to, but I will let you wait and see what it is! My pasties are ready,self made of course -which I am also keeping under wraps until the big night. Well you need to keep some things to yourself, don't you?


I went to my usual aerobics class last night and maybe this is too much info, but I could wring out my top when I got back! I did wear a terrific sports bra though. I've recommended it before, but the new model is much easier to put on and remove with an extra set of hooks having been added. The shock absorber bra, in black with white edging. You will not budge in this bra, even in a super-energetic workout!


I'm also testing deodorants, as I've yet to find one that ticks all my boxes - so my results will appear here soon.

The living room choreography isn't an ideal situation as I'm rehearsing with veil fans and my decor is not exactly minimalistic! I manage okay with the sofa pushed back anyway. I think though, a visit to my local dance studio might be benficial as I've only a month left. The routine is written out as a script, as I find that the easiest way to work, as I have been taught by my burlesque teacher and mentor, Divine Destiny.

The other problem is, there's glitter everywhere, although I feel as though I've only used a small amount! How does it get into my husband's dinner and stuck to his back?

Ooops.....That's just an occcupational hazard, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment